To help you, we have developed a color code
Depending on the area purpose in which we clean, we use cloths and sponges of a certain colors to prevent the transfer of germs by crossing different areas of the home or workplace:
- Red cloths: sanitary groups, wc, urinals, washbasins
- Yellow cloths: kitchens, cermaic tiles, sinks, showers, bath tubs, armatures
- Green and blue cloths: low microbial risk areas - furniture, household items, electronics, glass, glass surfaces, wood and thermopane wood chips, picture frames, lighting fixtures, etc.
Our cleaning rules are strict and clear.
1. We always start the cleaning process from the cleanest to the dirtiest and at the highest risk of contamination.
2. The color code is integrated into the training and information process of our cleaning staff.
3. The color code has been developed simple to use, easy to remember and well understood by our cleaning agents and most importantly for your safety.